- Drug Type Injection
- Ingredients ABHYARAB
- Physical Form Liquid
- Function Other
- Recommended For VACCINES
- Dosage 1 VIAL
- Suitable For Suitable For All
- Supply Ability : 5000 Bottle Per Day
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 1.1 USD ($)/Box
- 200 Bottle
- 1 VIAL
- 100 Pieces
- Suitable For All
- Paypal, Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 5000 Bottle Per Day
- 2 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- WHO AND GMP
Rabies is mainly a disease of animals. Humans get rabies when they are bitten or scratched by infected animals.
- Human rabies is rare in the United States. Wild animals like bats, raccoons, and foxes are the most common source of human rabies infection in the United States.
- Rabies is more common in other parts of the world where dogs still carry rabies. Most rabies deaths in people around the world are caused by bites from unvaccinated dogs.
Rabies infects the central nervous system. After infection with rabies, at first there might not be any symptoms. Weeks or even months after a bite, rabies can cause general weakness or discomfort, fever, or headache. As the disease progresses, the person may experience delirium, abnormal behavior, hallucinations, hydrophobia (fear of water), and insomnia.