- Drug Type Other Types
- Physical Form Tablets
- Function Anti-Cancer
- Recommended For ONCOMEDICINES
- Suitable For Suitable For All
- Quantity 100 Pieces
- Storage Instructions NORMAL
- Supply Ability : 5000 Bottle Per Day
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 1.1 USD ($)/Box
- 10 Bottle
- Suitable For All
- 100 Pieces
- Other Types
- Paypal, Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 5000 Bottle Per Day
- 2 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- WHO AND GMP
Pomalid 2mg Capsule is used in the treatment of multiple myeloma and is used in combination with some other medicine (dexamethasone). It works by helping the bone marrow to produce normal blood cells and by killing abnormal cells.
Pomalid 2mg Capsule can be taken with or without food, but better to take it at the same time every day. Your doctor will decide what dose is necessary and how often you need to take it. This will depend on what you are being treated for and may change from time to time. You should take it exactly as your doctor has advised. Taking it in the wrong way or taking too much can cause very serious side effects. It may take several weeks or months for you to see or feel the benefits but do not stop taking it unless your doctor tells you to.
The most common side effects of this medicine include fatigue, fever, bone pain, muscle cramp, and diarrhea. This medicine may reduce the number of blood cells (decrease red blood and white blood cells) in your blood, thereby, increasing the susceptibility to infections. Regular blood tests are required to check your blood cells along with heart, liver, and blood uric acid levels.
Many other medicines can affect, or be affected by, this medicine so let your healthcare team know all medications you are using. This medicine is not recommended during pregnancy or while breastfeeding. The use of effective contraception by both males and females during treatment is important to avoid pregnancy. It makes your skin more sensitive towards sunlight, take caution while stepping out or wear protective clothing.